A Beginner’s Guide to Narrative Essay Writing (Online Course for Primary and Lower Secondary Students)
Original Price: $49
Discounted Price: $19
Limited to the first 250 students only!
What Parents and Students say about the online Course
What is this course about?
This is the first and only online course in Singapore that will teach you how to write a proper English Narrative Essays to score good grades for your essay writing examinations.
Who is this course for?
This course is open to Primary or Lower Secondary School students. Parents who wish to learn how to tutor their child in creative writing can also sign up for this course. (Suitable for P4-P5, PSLE, Sec 1 & Sec 2)
Who is the course instructor?
Mr Jerry Lee, Director and English Tutor of Intellicat Tuition School, is teaching the course. He has more than 5 years of English tutoring experience. 80% of his students go on to top their class scores for English essay writing.
What can you expect for this course?
– A lifetime of coaching and mentorship from Mr Jerry Lee (simply post your questions on the discussion boards.)
– 1.5 hrs worth of videos (More videos and materials will be added to this course throughout the years and you will have full access to it.)
– Avoid common mistakes and clichés made by other students
– Planning your essay ( breaking your essay up into 4 parts, what are the key points to consider when planning each part of your essay.)
-How to write 5 different kinds of Introduction ( Easy to learn and apply!)
– Building suspense (Breaking up sequences, Dropping hints, Character’s reactions).
– Writing the most exciting part of your story ( Describe the Climatic moment)
– Additional Complications ( Make the Problem or Conflict worse!)
– Proper paragraphing
– How to give detailed descriptions ( Slow-motion, 5 senses.)
– Resolving the Conflict / Problem ( Keeping it simple and logical, other ideas)
– Give a satisfying ending (Tying up loose ends, Reflections, Future plans)
After going through the lessons, you will be able to write beautiful essays that will impress your teachers or examiners. All you need to do is just apply the simple techniques taught in this course!