Original Price: $99
Discounted Price: $49
Limited to the first 600 students only! (100 students left)
What is this course about?
This is the first and only online course in Singapore that will teach you how to tackle problems sums in PSLE Math paper 2.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for Primary 5 and 6 Students. Parents can enroll for this course and let your children watch the videos. Parents can learn from this course too so that they can help their children.
Who is the course instructor?
Mr Jimmy Ling, Director and Math Tutor of Intellicat Tuition School, is teaching the course. He graduated from NUS with a degree in Mathematics and has more than 10 years of teaching experience. He has helped many students to score ‘A’ and ‘A Star’ for their PSLE Math exams.
What can you expect for this course?
– A lifetime of coaching and mentorship from Mr Jimmy Ling (simply post your questions on the discussion boards.)
– 2.5 hrs worth of videos and worksheets (More videos and worksheets will be added to this course throughout the years and you will have full access to it.)
– Unlimited Lifetime access (Rewind and re-watch it anytime you want.)
– Learn the 8 Must Know Methods for Primary School Mathematics Problem Sums
– Learn how to UNDERSTAND problem sums by identifying key phrases
– Learn how to IDENTIFY the correct method to solve the questions
– Learn how to APPLY the method correctly to solve the questions
– Learn how to avoid common mistakes
– Learn how to check your answers
– Topics covered are Whole Numbers, Fractions, Ratios and Percentage.
After going through this course and practicing the worksheets given, you will be able to tackle most problem sums in your PSLE Math exams.