We Need You to Join our team!
Are you a School Teacher / ex-Teacher / Tutor?
Can you handle a class size of 14 – 26 students?
Then you may be interested in this…
- You have the passion to teach but the admin workload, countless meetings, CCAs and markings is draining you out…You often reach home totally tired… unable to find the strength to spend time with your loved ones or pursue your hobbies.
- Your promotion or bonus is dictated by your performance report – which is written by the HOD. You feel like your future is in someone else’s hands…
- You find yourself wasting time travelling from house to house. Squeezing with others in peak hour traffic.
- You find that your income drops once your students finish their exams in October – December. And you worry when your next source of income will come from when all your students ‘graduate’.
- You feel like you have gone solo for too long, and miss working in a team of down-to-earth and fun-loving peers…
- You wish to take up teaching again… but this time without the endless unnecessary admin work.
- You wish to have work-life balance…Your family is your priority… But you don’t mind nurturing young minds again.
If the above describes how you feel…
You may want to consider joining our team of 20+ staff at Grade Solution Learning Centre.
We are a fast-growing company that needs more talented individuals to serve our students.
Here’s what you get to enjoy…
– No more worrying about where to find students
– Profit sharing bonus incentives even for part-time staff
– Extra perks like free meals and transport allowance
And if you do really well, you can EARN almost a FULL-TIME INCOME WORKING PART-TIME HOURS.
(Leave the materials and curriculum to us.)
You just need to show up and deliver a good lesson.
However, we are EXTREMELY SELECTIVE in allowing anyone to join our team.
Although we are a fun-loving, down-to-earth group of individuals, we take our work very seriously and promote a high-performance work culture.
Only candidates who meet the requirements below can apply:
1) At least 3 years of English teaching/tutoring experience
2) Dependable, reliable & responsible
3) Can be FIRM but NURTURING at the same time
4) Able communicate effectively
5) Able to handle large classes 14 – 26
If you got what it takes and wish to apply…
Here’s what you need to do:
- Send in your resume to email@example.com
- We will send you an application test by email.
- If you pass the application test, you will be called for an interview and also to give a mock lesson. (Yes, we know that giving a mock lesson can be awkward but we promise to make the process a fun and enriching one.)
1. Primary and Secondary Curriculum Writers ( English, Math and Science )
2. Part Time Tutor – P3 /P4 English / Creative Writing
3. Part Time Tutor – P5 / P6 English / Creative Writing
4. Receptionist Cum Admin Assistant